Our tuning files are modified with WinOLS or VAG EDC15 Suite. You can find also informations about chiptuning process and various experiments. We provide custom remap service for every specific engine and car.
If you need a custom remap for your own car please upload your file in the right sidebar. We will analyze your file and contact you with remap offer.
All our settings are tested for many years with good reliability, better fuel economy and consistent power increase.
Remap service contains optimizations for :
- Driver Wish acceleration/position pedal, Torque Settings, Smoke/Lambda limiters optimized
- Injection Settings, Rail pressure for CR engines, Timing advance
- EGR off via software which will provide a cleaner engine for better combustion and economy.
- Turbo pressure optimized, Start of Injection for optimal BSFC
- Good performance and also good economy when cruising on light acceleration.
- Additional power can be felt instantly after remap.
- On Light Cruising you will achieve better economy and when you push the pedal you will get needed power.
We do NOT send files from the internet to write on your ECU, modifications will be done directly on your ORIGINAL FILE.
There exists also a lot of files tested on various cars with great results, increased power and better mileage/fuel consumption, especially on turbo cars.
- The maps remove all flat spots in the rev range, less turbo lag and more power where you need it most. Diesel consumption is usually the same and some cases you will gain a few mpg’s on light throttle.
- Every car manufacturer accepts a tolerance for every engine parameter such as timing, turbo pressure, injection, limitation delivery, fuel pressure, rail pressure, pump pressure and quantity.
- There are various tools on the market for reading and writing files to and from your ECU, starting from a basic KWP2000 flasher, Galletto flasher right up to expensive byteshooter, alientech equipment and our favourite MPPS V13.
- We suggest to use Galleto or MPPS flash tool. Also we uploaded a video with a Remap guide using MPPS.